MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Language Testing is a fully peer reviewed international journal that publishes original research and review articles on language testing and assessment.
Fully Funded Ph.D. Position in Second Language Studies with a Specialization in Language Testing in the USA
The Michigan State University (MSU) Second Language Studies (SLS) Ph.D. Program and the MSU College of Arts and Letters, with support from SAGE Journals, seeks to fully sponsor a language-testing-focused doctoral student to work as a Graduate Editorial Research Assistant while obtaining a Ph.D. at MSU.
Start Date: May 13, 2019
- Assist Drs. Paula Winke (Michigan State University) and Luke Harding (Lancaster University) with Language Testing editorial duties.
- Receive a full MSU tuition waiver, monthly stipend and health care, 12 months per year.
- Attend (with funding) LTRC to assist with the annual LT editorial board meeting.
How to apply:
- Apply directly to the MSU SLS Ph.D. Program by December 7, 2018 at http://sls.msu.edu/admissions/
- Online, you must choose the “First Semester to Enroll” as “Summer 2019 (5/13/2019 – 8/15/2019).”
- Under “Personal Statement,” write “Application for the Language Testing
Graduate Editorial Research Assistantship” at the top.